1. "What can you tell me about yourself?"
2. "What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?"
3. "What is your greatest strength"?"
4. "What is your greatest weakness?"
5. "How do you feel about your progress to date?"
6. Why did you choose Peking University?
7. Why did you choose MBA?
8. What would you like to be doing three years after graduation?
9. What has been your greatest accomplishment?
10. Describe your greatest strengths and weaknesses.
11. What have you learned from the jobs you have held?
12. Describe the best/worst team of which you have been a member.
13. Tell me about a time when your course load was heaviest. How did you get all of your work done?
14. Give me a specific example of a time when you sold someone on an idea or concept.
15. Tell me about a time when you were creative in solving a problem.
16. Describe a time when you got co-workers or classmates who dislike each other to work together.
17. Tell me about a time when you made abad decision.
18. What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
19. What are some of the things you find difficult to do?
20. How would you evaluate me as aninterviewer?
21. What interests you least about MBA?
22. How do you handle rejection?
23. What is the worst thing you have heard about our school?
24. See this pen I'm holding. Sell it to me.
25. A chain of grocery stores currently receives its stock on a decentralized basis. Each store deals independently with its suppliers. The president of the chain is wondering whether the firmcan benefit from a centralized warehouse. What are the key considerations inmaking this decision?
A magazine publisher is trying todecide how many magazines she should deliver to each individual distribution out let in order to maximize profits. She has extensive historical sales volumedata for each of the outlets. How should she determine delivery quantities?
26. It is the 15th Century. How do convince the Pope that the Earth is round?
27. If I gave you an elephant, where would you hide it?
28. Why are soda cans tapered on thetop and bottom?
29. How much RAM does a PC need to run Windows95?
30. You are in a boat on a fresh waterlake. In your hand is a rock. You throw the rock into the lake. How is thelake's water level affected?
31. If it rained music, what would grow?
32. Describe your best friend and what he or she does for a living.
33. In what ways are you similar ordifferent from your best friend?
34. What are your career's strengths and how do you capitalize on them?
35. Are you a happy person?